● Which of my family members are covered as part of my plan?
● Are occupational therapy services covered?
● Do I need a referral from a physician to access occupational therapy services?
● Will the entire cost of the occupational therapy session be covered?
● Are any services (e.g., an initial visit, written reports, etc.) not covered?
● Is there a maximum limit (e.g., a dollar amount or a predetermined number of visits) that I can utilize per year?
● Is there a limit in terms of the length of the session that is provided?
● What is the reimbursement procedure?
** Please note that Melissa is on the Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) RFQ in Alberta and the RASP in British Columbia.